Buckwheat – a well-known product, the benefits of which many of you know firsthand. It is difficult to choose the product that would be more valuable and rich in terms of health benefits. Buckwheat – is buckwheat seeds of the plant family, which includes rhubarb, sorrel and others.
|buckwheat “unground”||313 kcal||12,6 g||3,3 g||62,1 g|
|buckwheat “slipped”||306 kcal||9,5 g||2,3 g||65,9 g|
|flour||334 kcal||12,6 g||2,6 g||6,8 g|
|boiled||87,2 kcal||2,7 g||2,9 g||13,4 g|
|buckwheat with chicken in multi-cooker||118,3 kcal||14,8 g||3,8 g||5,7 g|
The composition of buckwheat
The composition of buckwheat has the following components:
- 16% of easily digestible proteins, among which the most valuable are the essential amino acids (lysine and arginine, which allow us to compare the value of buckwheat with the nutritional value of meat),
- 60% of carbohydrates, which is mainly due to the calorie and buckwheat,
- 3% fat, which are unsaturated fatty acids,
- vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, is extremely valuable for the nervous system, as well as vitamins A and E, which are unique in that they are powerful antioxidants,
- minerals (zinc, potassium, manganese, calcium, iron, silicon, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, sulfur, iodine, chlorine, cobalt, molybdenum, copper, titanium, nickel, fluorine, chromium),
- starch, sugars, fiber and ash.
The use of buckwheat for the body
Low calorie buckwheat helps to:
- cleanse the body of toxins, toxins, cholesterol,
- the improvement of blood circulation,
- to strengthen hair, nails, skin,
- the normalization of the neuro-vascular system,
- eliminate apathy, depression,
- normalize blood pressure,
- relieve fatigue and swelling,
- the elimination of varicose veins and atherosclerosis,
- strengthens the immune system and improve blood circulation of the brain.
In conclusion we can say that low calorie buckwheat causes its application for the preparation of dietary dishes and more. The ability to influence the potency of buckwheat porridge helped to win its popularity among men.