Cherries are always appreciated because of its unique medicinal properties, flavor, and many other advantages.
|Cherry fresh||52 kcal||0,8 g||0,5 g||11,3 g|
|Dried cherries||290 kcal||1,5 g||0 g||73 g|
|cherry frozen||46 kcal||0,9 g||0,4 g||11 g|
The cherry pulp contains trace elements, vitamins and minerals, some of which did not occur in other berries.
- Macronutrients: phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, chlorine.
- Trace elements: cobalt, iodine, vanadium, molybdenum, boron, fluorine, chromium, manganese, copper, nickel, rubidium, zinc and iron.
- vitamins: folic acid (B9), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (H), pantothenic acid (B5), riboflavin (B2), beta-carotene, thiamin (B1), niacin equivalent (PP), C B, A.
- Sugars: fructose and glucose.
- The pigments.
- The organic acids: citric, malic, succinic, salicylic, shikimic, quinic and wine.
- The anthocyanins – plant components or pigments that give berries their characteristic color. It is a powerful antioxidant for the human body. Reduce capillary fragility, it is that due to the prevention of heart and vascular diseases. The sour cherries and dark varieties of anthocyanins much more than sweet and light.
- Coumarin – can lower blood clotting.
- Ellagic acid – slowing the growth of cancerous tumors, as has the ability to affect the growth of cancer cells.
- Inositol – regulates the metabolism in the body.
- Antotsianidy – reduces the body’s uric acid concentration.
- The cherry pits contain up to 35 percent fatty oil, as well as glycoside amygdalin and essential oils.
The benefits of cherries
Useful properties of cherries not be overestimated, as the content in it of minerals, vitamins and other useful components, it is second only to strawberries. The cherry is not only a lot of useful components, but there are also perfectly combined with each other. Each one complements the other, which increases the positive effect of their effects on the body.
The fruit and juice cherries:
- Due to the presence of fiber and pectins are used as part of a diet for gastritis with low acidity;
- Reduce the risk of gout;
- increased appetite;
- Assist secretes bile;
- Reduce cholesterol in the blood and, therefore, are the prevention of strokes and heart attacks;
- Useful for people who have cholecystitis;
- Used as an expectorant in bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma;
- Have an anticonvulsant and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Apply with anemia, dysentery and diseases of the nervous system;
- Effectively helps with arthritis;
- Due to the content of coumarin reduce blood clotting, so is used for some complications of atherosclerosis of the arteries;
- It has a mild laxative effect;
- recommended for women who are going to become mothers, as well compensate for the deficiency of folic acid;
- is used to treat anemia;
- Due to the high content of P-vitaminoaktivnyh tannins, ascorbic acid and pigments strengthen capillaries and improve their tone;
- displays the body of nitrogenous waste products;
- helps the body withstand high radiation and harmful environmental influences.