Cucumbers and tomatoes

Cucumbers and tomatoes – vegetables, which contain plenty of vitamins and minerals. They are not only good for the body, but also an effective tool for weight loss.

product calorie proteins fat carbohydrates
tomato 20 kcal 0,6 g 0,2 g 4,2 g
cucumber 15 kcal 0,8 g 0,1 g 2,8 g

Use of cucumber

Cucumber 95 percent water, the remaining 5 percent of the fiber and take a variety of nutrients – minerals, vitamins and salts. This high water content in cucumbers actually increases their value. Due to this it is an excellent adsorbent to neutralize toxins in the body. Cucumbers are useful in food poisoning, since they contain a lot of water is present potassium. They have the ability to rid the body of excess water, which is exactly what is necessary in case of poisoning.

The cucumber is very “profitable” for people losing weight, because during its use in the stomach is engaged in a large space, thereby quenches the sensation of hunger. Cleaning capability have only cucumbers. At the use cucumbers are not loaded by the pancreas, because without her work, cucumbers perfectly absorbed in the digestive system.

Potassium is contained in large quantities in the cucumber, is also able to raise the blood pressure, reduces swelling and is very useful for cardiac arrhythmia.

The iodine contained in the cucumber, is absorbed almost 100% and helps to prevent thyroid disease. Cucumber is a leader in content of B vitamins is also of micro- and macronutrients in cucumbers contains iron, phosphorus, silicon, magnesium and chlorine. Especially a lot of vitamin C in small cucumbers.

If you love to eat meat dishes, then eating with them, cucumber, you increase the amount of your body to assimilate protein. Besides all this, cucumbers improve metabolism, reduce appetite and reduce blood sugar.

Use of tomato

Tomatoes contain much of pectin, cellulose, carotene, lycopene, vitamins C, A, E, K, B, macro- and microelements (magnesium, sodium, iron, phosphorus, sulfur), which contribute to the normalization of the nervous system, derive accumulated in the body of toxic substances, have the effect of anti-stress and reduce the risk of tumors in the body.

Tomatoes, due to the content of antioxidants slow the aging process, improve the condition of diabetes, normalize the endocrine system, strengthen the cardiovascular system. Very useful to use tomatoes for those who have ulcers.

People who have gastrointestinal disease, is not advisable to eat tomatoes with a meal that contains a lot of starch to avoid any aggravation.

Cucumbers and tomatoes
Rate this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*