Pizza is one of the most popular dishes in the world. It is positioned as an Italian national dish with a rich history. The basis is always the pizza bread cake (round cake made of yeast dough), on top of the pizza necessarily covered in melted cheese. Classic Pizza also contains tomato and various kinds of fillings: meat, fish, mushrooms and vegetables
Calories in pizza
|pizza with mushrooms and pickles||199,2 kcal||6 g||12,3 g||16,5 g|
|pizza “Margarita”||207,6 kcal||10,4 g||9 g||23,9 g|
|pizza with mushrooms and onions||217,8 kcal||8,3 g||13,5 g||16,8 g|
|pizza with mushrooms and sausage||269,3 kcal||9,6 g||14,7 g||25,2 g|
|pizza with squid||138,7 kcal||10,6 g||5 g||13,1 g|
|pizza with chicken giblets on rye dough||162,3 kcal||10,8 g||2,6 g||24,3 g|
|Pizza with three kinds of smoked meat||290,7 kcal||11 g||10,1g||39,4 g|
Pizza and dietetic food
First of all, we should mention, who can not have pizza. You can not pizza with acute exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and cardiovascular system. If no serious disease, but you follow a strict diet, then you can have pizza, but in moderation. Enough 2 slices of pizza 2 times a week. This is quite a reasonable portion of the order to be filled.
The main ways to reduce calorie pizza (if you cook yourself):
1) dough. It is better to thin cake made from dough. Even better is to replace yeast yogurt and soda. Flour should take durum. This dough will only improve digestion. Oil test better olive oil, cold pressed (sunflower oil can be, too unrefined, it is a little worse in taste, but all the same dietary).
2) Cheese. Best cheese pizza – mozzarella. It is light and soft, easily digested cheese. Shelf life mozzarella – not more than one month. This is a very useful product, it preserves most of the properties of milk, for that milk is considered a dietary product.
3) Ketchup. No ketchup and mayonnaise, and best of all – the usual tomato paste. So you will be assured as part of the sauce, which will grease the cake and filling.
4) fillings. The most extreme case – vegetarian pizza. Or the classic “Margherita”, which uses only tomatoes and cheese. But if you want the meat – a good choice would be chicken, turkey, lean beef, fish (low-fat varieties) and seafood. These fillings are much lower in calories than a sausage or ham. Olives, pineapples – on request. They, of course, high in calories, but a lot of nutrients in them. You can also use as a stuffing mushrooms with tomatoes.
How to cook low calories in pizza at home
The basic pizza recipe is that oiled tomato paste and spices cake (which is better to make himself, instead of buying ready-made), put the filling (pre-chopped vegetables and meat), sprinkle with cheese and goes in the oven. All this is done in the form of baking (frying pan without handles), pre-oiled. baking temperature – 220 degrees, time – about twenty minutes.
Test Preparation. Pizza dough using different: yeast, soda, even flaky. Classic test a recipe by which calorie pizza is not great, it is a yeast dough. For him, you need to take:
- 2 tea spoons of yeast (dry, fresh);
- 400-500 grams of flour (best quality of durum wheat);
- a glass of water;
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 1 spoon of starch (not found in all recipes, but improves the taste test and make it more beneficial to health);
- 1 \ 2 teaspoon salt (optional).
If you want to make a thinner cake (or a smaller size pizza), flour, salt and water should take less than half.
While the dough is suitable, prepared products for the filling. Choosing the stuffing, the main thing to remember that calorie pizza depends on it. For example, a pizza with sausage calorie higher than calorie mushroom pizzas. The toppings are fresh herbs and tomatoes. Tomatoes are best cut last, so they do not lose their juice.
When the dough rises, it is ready for use. The dough is rolled out thin (not more than 0.5-1 cm) spread on prepared baking (shape). Then the cake smeared with tomato paste and sprinkled with Provencal herbs and pepper. Or, instead of tomato paste used olive oil. On it is laid layers of filling. The edges of the cakes are slightly bent to accommodate the stuffing. Top cheese laid. All this is decorated with greenery and put in the oven.